[Hook] In 1961 Yury Gagarin was the first person to go to space leaving familiar of this planet.
- Coming to the US – “alien planet”. Georgia airport experience.
- Precooked food. Going out of comfort zone teaches how to be flexible.
- Teaching kids. Going out of comfort zone teaches how to be innovative.
- Everyone has their own comfort zone.
Going out of comfort zone brings flexibility and creativity needed at work place and at home. Make yourself uncomfortable!
[Hook] 60.900. 60.900 homeless people are in shelters in New York. And I will join them tonight. Those were my thoughts as I landed in New York.
- Leaving New York dream. Jogging in Central Park, watching Broadway shows on the weekends, going to the beach to Coney Island and shopping in Macy’s.
- Felling lost and helpless.
- Discovering my uncle. No need for anything.
- Breaking down. Discovering that people are good.
- Calling to my friend Artiom.
- Man on the subway. Dealing with Russian Mafia.
- Friend’s place and feeling loved.
People are good and we need each other to survive. Go out there and save the one.